MINECON Earth This Weekend + Xbox One S Minecraft Limited Edition Bundle Giveaway

MINECON Earth is this weekend and will be an opportunity for fans who aren’t able to attend the convention in person to participate in a free interactive show that will take the best bits of previous events and incorporate them into a condensed show dedicated to all things Minecraft. Join one of the existing viewing parties or register your own. For more information about the event, check out the official website here.*The livestream starts Saturday, November 18th 9:00 AM PT and will run approximately 90 minutes.

To celebrate the event, I’m giving away an Xbox OneS Minecraft Limited Edition Bundle plus some other cool Minecraft prizes.

• How do you enter for a chance to win?

Simple. All you have to do is watch the MINECON Earth trailer below and submit your entry using this form:
Xbox One S Minecraft Limited Edition Bundle GiveawayNote: I’m using a new method for contest entry – Do NOT leave an entry in the comments or on Twitter. Only entries using the entry form above will be accepted.

• What can you win?

First Place Winner:
Xbox One S Minecraft Limited Edition Bundle
Bundle includes:
Xbox One S Limited Edition 1TB Console
Creeper Xbox Wireless Controller
Minecraft digital code
Minecraft Redstone Pack bonus content digital code
Xbox One S Vertical Stand
1-month Xbox Game Pass trial
14-day Xbox Live Gold trial
-MINECON Earth t-shirt
Runner Up Winners (3):
Creeper Xbox Wireless Controller
-Minecraft (digital code for Xbox One)
-MINECON Earth t-shirt

• What are the rules?

Submit your entry*using the form above.
Do not @ reply me on Twitter or leave a comment below. That will not count!
Deadline to enter is 11:00 am ET / 8:00 am PT on Monday, 20 November. One entry per person. Contest is open to everyone but prize availability might not be available in all regions. The winner will be notified on or about 20 November.*I will update this post with the winner’s name and/or Gamer Tag after they have redeemed the prize.
Have fun and good luck!
Note: Any winner who does not respond to my email notification within 72 hours will forfeit the prize.*Only entries*received at www.majornelson.com*using the submission form will be considered. For more information on contest rules, please visit this website.

Weiterlesen...

vbulletin mods